Please contact us if you wish to host a
Dry Needling Course. Following are few points you may need to consider.
- If considering to host, you must provide us large enough lecturing area
with sitting arrangements, plinths, chairs, pillows etc. and adequate space for
- Audio-visual facilities vary from place to place and its great to have
it onsite. Although we have our own projector, we will need a screen / projectable
wall and other accessories such as extension cord, adaptor etc.
- We are flexible to change the timings of the course so that it does not
interfere with services of your clinic / department.
- Depending on the number of attendees you will get free place(s) for
hosting. Alternatively, we can pay the agreed rent in return of the venue. We
DISCOUNT for bulk booking.
- A group small or big doesn't matter, however we need at least 6-8 attendees to run a course. With smaller group the
necessary hours of training will not be reduced instead you will have more
opportunity to interact with course lecturer and learn some alternative
techniques for many muscles.
Above is not the exhaustive list. Details of
hosting a course will be discussed upon communication.